TICKETS TO ITALY HOME GAMES

Our foreign guests can here discuss of italian and international rugby in english.

Moderatore: billingham

Rispondi
Andorrafanclub

TICKETS TO ITALY HOME GAMES

Messaggio da Andorrafanclub » 22 ago 2009, 18:49

Hi

I have been pointed to his forum as a means to get help in getting tickets to an Italian home match, namely Italy vs England in February 2010

My problems are - the Italian RFU don't appear to allowtickets to be sold outside Italy and I am in Scotland so can't get them through a club either

Anyone got any suggestions?

(I have looked at the Italian RFU site via google translate which has its limits - it appears that tickets are for sale from 1st october but that a pre-registraion is ongoing. Apart from that it is all a little unclear)

Thanks!

(and picking another game isn't an option - I am already booked to come to Rome for that date)

porcorosso

Re: TICKETS TO ITALY HOME GAMES

Messaggio da porcorosso » 22 ago 2009, 23:36

Andorrafanclub ha scritto:Hi

I have been pointed to his forum as a means to get help in getting tickets to an Italian home match, namely Italy vs England in February 2010

My problems are - the Italian RFU don't appear to allowtickets to be sold outside Italy and I am in Scotland so can't get them through a club either

Anyone got any suggestions?

(I have looked at the Italian RFU site via google translate which has its limits - it appears that tickets are for sale from 1st october but that a pre-registraion is ongoing. Apart from that it is all a little unclear)

Thanks!

(and picking another game isn't an option - I am already booked to come to Rome for that date)
Hi, It's unclear also for italian speakers don't worry!!!!!

Single tickets are going to be sold from 1st of october, for the moment just tickets for both the matches are on sale, so no pre-registration.

The best way for you should be traveling to the nearest English ClubHouse and come back home with your ticket in hand :)
Else there's this email that you can contact at the Italian RFU but I think that's just for hospitality packages (trip, hotel, game ...) grandieventi@federugby.it
Final option: grab a new italian friend and ask him to buy and send a ticket under you name :D (be careful ticket has to be under your name!)

First option seems to be the best one...
Enjoy your staying in Rome!!!
Greetings PR
Porcorosso - Mediano da Salotto

Andorrafanclub

Messaggio da Andorrafanclub » 23 ago 2009, 1:06

Thanks

I have seen that tickets are offered on an agency site - do you know if it is restricted to Italy based buyers?

porcorosso

Messaggio da porcorosso » 25 ago 2009, 19:22

Andorrafanclub ha scritto:Thanks

I have seen that tickets are offered on an agency site - do you know if it is restricted to Italy based buyers?
Avoid any other website else than WWW.LISTICKET.IT that doesn't deliver abroad... :?
These other sites are not authorised and not safe: www.seatwave.it, www.suretobethere.com, www.euroteam.info, www.worldticketshop.com, www.soldouteventtickets.com, www.seatwave.com, www.ticketbooth.org.uk, www.getmein.com, www.viagogo.co.uk, www.ticketstosee.com, www.official-sixnations-tickets.com, www.getmein.com, www.euroteam.net,www.worldticketshop.com, www.secureconnect.at,www.italianticketoffice.it,, www.prontobollo.it/promo/MASTPRT1.html www.bakeca.it www.ticketbande.it www.Ebay.it

As you could noticed everything is set up to force people from abroad to buy throught their own board to let them gain some coins :roll:
Sorry Hope you will manage it!
Greetings PR
Porcorosso - Mediano da Salotto

Andorrafanclub

Messaggio da Andorrafanclub » 26 ago 2009, 15:36

Having been messed around by a ticket site before (thankfully all paid on a credit card and refunded) I won't go near any of these - unless ebay offers good price tickets from someone with a lot of good feedback

The RFU do indeed have packages - difficult to access due to being in Scotland, and very expensive as you have to buy the hotel they use!

I already have my flights and accommodation sorted out so that wouldn't be an option even if it was affordable

At present I am hopeful someone on FIRA forum can help! Even if someone in Italy can't get tickets for me, at least if I can understand the system i migh have a slightly beter chance!

Thanks for yur help

dsartori

Messaggio da dsartori » 27 ago 2009, 17:44

Hi,
should you be interested in considering porcorosso last option, let's consider tickets are sent by ordinary mail (not delivered at the ticket counter as at Murrayfield).
If I remember my last ticketone (FIR's provider) buy, it means you can buy your ticket in your name giving the address of a friend of yours or a company.
Just be quick with your mouse as soon the sale begins (best seats and prices will vanish in minutes) and wait some month before your ticket is mailed.
See you in Rome

dsartori

Messaggio da dsartori » 28 ago 2009, 11:45

Moreover,
I was thinking I will go Rome for the match too.
So, if you want, I can buy a ticket for you. I need your commitment on your honour about coming Rome and buying the ticket.
Just need your name and seat area (or budget) preferred.
Prices are:
Covered grandstand - 99 euro
Covered grandstand Under 14 – 90 euro
Uncovered grandstand - 60 euro
Uncovered grandstand Under 14 – 55 euro
North/South stands (curve) - 35 euro
North/South stands Under 14 - 28 euro

Everything costs, of course; you will be charged of...one pint (guinness if possible).
Please consider tickets will be mailed just weeks before the match and you will wait and trust on me until the we meet for the exchange ticket for money+beer.
FIR will begin sales on october 1st, let me know on pvt.
Bye
Danilo

Andorrafanclub

Messaggio da Andorrafanclub » 30 ago 2009, 10:46

Thank you so much for the information and very generous offer to help. I will send you a private message immediately!

Andorrafanclub

Messaggio da Andorrafanclub » 27 feb 2010, 9:28

A quick note of (public) thanks to Mr Sartori

Excellent seats, excellent time despite a slightly naff game

rufan2

Messaggio da rufan2 » 23 feb 2011, 21:20

-I have 3 tickets* for Italy vs WALES.
-Central uncovered grandstand - sector: 27K (the most central)
-55€ (oh yes, FIFT-YFIVE only!) each.

*they are 3 of my 4 season tickets, the buyers will enter with me

billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 24 feb 2011, 0:10

Hi, AFC ;)
Segui ovunque i Cariparmi azzurri!!! - Ich bin ein Orqueriaren

Invece di farmi un busto ed esporlo a Murrayfield, mi impaglieranno e mi appenderanno in una taverna (Roy Laidlaw)

Er tacce è robbba da froci (Jimmy Er Fregna)

Rispondi

Torna a “Foreigner's Lounge”