Italians & Home Nations

Our foreign guests can here discuss of italian and international rugby in english.

Moderatore: Emy77

Rispondi
billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 14 nov 2007, 17:47

Stop the Italian (I think the OT has gone too far to be able to stop it).
Segui ovunque i Cariparmi azzurri!!! - Ich bin ein Orqueriaren

Invece di farmi un busto ed esporlo a Murrayfield, mi impaglieranno e mi appenderanno in una taverna (Roy Laidlaw)

Er tacce è robbba da froci (Jimmy Er Fregna)

gransoporro

Messaggio da gransoporro » 14 nov 2007, 18:14

BixBeiderbecke ha scritto:But you're all joking. You do speak english and you're pretending you don't know the language. I know my chicken. In this site you're always taking someone from the bottom
When J reads this one, he will ask himself: "exactly what kind of forum is this? Surely I ended up in the wrong place...".

Hopefully he speaks Italian so he will understand...

MOCKBA

Messaggio da MOCKBA » 17 nov 2007, 17:32

Agree the BBC has been rubbish of late even lost the right to show the WC to ITV...shocking. Their website is an embarrassment, dont know mate try planet rugby or scrum for decent reading in my view eurosport aint bad for live game action http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/17112007/ ... -live.html
rugby.it definitely kicks butt as far as italian rugby is concerned thus look no further...
Nostradamus '09 XV / XV

Petolo

Messaggio da Petolo » 13 dic 2007, 12:40

Is it still possibol tu post mai messegis uid mai personal stail ov spellin end raiting, or du Ai ev tu fec off es uell?

TUCKER
Contatta:

Messaggio da TUCKER » 13 dic 2007, 12:58

Je vulie dit... about Saint Lucia, graps end sambucas

... but, with this, what kind of bottom?

billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 13 dic 2007, 12:59

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
I've been woken up. Nobody here for bleedin' ages!

you have to feck off whatever style of spelling and writing you use, petol.
Segui ovunque i Cariparmi azzurri!!! - Ich bin ein Orqueriaren

Invece di farmi un busto ed esporlo a Murrayfield, mi impaglieranno e mi appenderanno in una taverna (Roy Laidlaw)

Er tacce è robbba da froci (Jimmy Er Fregna)

ballyhoo

Messaggio da ballyhoo » 16 dic 2007, 6:32

As i am the proud holder of 14,760 of the 22,000 nicknames here...i too would like to add my two cents

c) Glasgow and London irish will qualify for the first time to the quarterfinals of the Heineken Cup

d) Munster..with the inclusions of Paul O Connell, Doug Howlett , Paringatai ( all injured ) will be favourites to win the Heineken Cup

e) Ireland will finish second last in the 6N

EDIT by Billingham:
Dave, we're all very pleased when you post stuff like this on our board. Please just leave your personal war with some users and mods aside. It won't do any good to any of the parts. I've cancelled the personal insults you posted and left the interesting part.
Non ho ancora 13 anni e i miei genitori non acconsentono.

Cicca
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Cicca » 16 dic 2007, 14:13

I'm not pleased at all, instead, in seeing a banned user keeping on registering going against the rules of this forum. :x
Deleting all his messages makes me wasting time, also.... :roll:

ballyhoo2

Messaggio da ballyhoo2 » 16 dic 2007, 14:43

Cicca..lets be clear here ok...
i ndont know where you see all these \"insults\"..you banned me for putting a thread with a photo of a TEDDY BEAR sayying F*ck Off Cicca..
it was a JOKE!!!!!

since then ..you have gone on a veritable crusade ..removing ever siongle mthread..comment etc...threads 100% about rugby...
Stellenbosch Rules..Irish Rugby..Scottish rugby...etc

then on top of that YOU participated in a few threads laughing at me...and to add insult to injury...yuo permit some seriously roguh stuff to be said ...
you have banned over 30,000 IP addresses in Dublin!
ALL OF VALENCIA!
AND NOW...all of Calcutta ( i.e 16 million people...not nthat they are likely to be writing here..)

all for what?? mate..it is a little hobby , not to be taken too seriously

so..what do you want..ANOTHER APOLOGY?

if calling soemone a fairy or putting a thrread of a teddy bear is so serious..then i must have come to the wrong website.

prisilla

Messaggio da prisilla » 16 dic 2007, 14:45

pier?
Vanta:La fontana delle 99 cannelle;La fontana luminosa (costruita per fare cifra tonda);Collemaggio; La Perdonanza; un Mammuth morto.
http://www.prisillaontour.altervista.org/home/home.php
MISS TERZO TEMPO 2008

Cicca
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Cicca » 16 dic 2007, 14:54

ballyhoo2 ha scritto:Cicca..lets be clear here ok...
i ndont know where you see all these "insults"..you banned me for putting a thread with a photo of a TEDDY BEAR sayying F*ck Off Cicca..
it was a JOKE!!!!!

since then ..you have gone on a veritable crusade ..removing ever siongle mthread..comment etc...threads 100% about rugby...
Stellenbosch Rules..Irish Rugby..Scottish rugby...etc

then on top of that YOU participated in a few threads laughing at me...and to add insult to injury...yuo permit some seriously roguh stuff to be said ...
you have banned over 30,000 IP addresses in Dublin!
ALL OF VALENCIA!
AND NOW...all of Calcutta ( i.e 16 million people...not nthat they are likely to be writing here..)

all for what?? mate..it is a little hobby , not to be taken too seriously

so..what do you want..ANOTHER APOLOGY?

if calling soemone a fairy or putting a thrread of a teddy bear is so serious..then i must have come to the wrong website.
OK...stop registering, stop posting, and contact me privately, but not in the mood you used to do.... and then we'll see.....

ballyhoo2

Messaggio da ballyhoo2 » 16 dic 2007, 15:02

ok Cicca
to also show you some respect that you do deserve....i am sure you have better things to be doing than this ..so
I will stop posting and pissing you off (OOPS!) etc...and leave it for a month...
then i will write to you ASKING for permission to return ..on rugby.it conditions obviously

gransoporro

Messaggio da gransoporro » 16 dic 2007, 16:25

I see Chrsitmas is nearing!

ballyhoo3

Messaggio da ballyhoo3 » 17 dic 2007, 8:51

for mr scrooge.it seems.....there is no christmas on rugby.it!..banned me again...for nothing

anyhow...just for the record..so no one can say we are anti iItalian...

the Ballyhoo Clan did predict

2 wins for Treviso against the Dragons...( almost 2, basically 1.5 wins)

a possible but hard fought victory by Calvi ..IF they put there best team out, and hold up in the front row...( victory achieved)

Viadana would be the final arbitrator of their group...and i dont thik Glasgow or Biarritz will be looking forward to those games !

Overmach Parma showed that you can play against the rest and do very well

Padova..not the best...but still decent..and they pull good crowds ( 2500 on avergae at home)

Gran Parma still giving up cricket scores, in front of average crowds of 350 !!!( el salvador in madrid pulls crowds of almost 4000! and have scored the same number of tries as Gran)

PS... yes..the Ballyhoo Boys , Inish Boffin Bruisers, the Connacht Cutters, The London Irish Lads, the Wexford Wildies and the Dublin Dudes ...ALL GET SMASHED DRUNK..
BUT DONT RUN AROUND TREVISO OR PARMA Vomiting and Fighting....

So when you bring your Big Bella Blue Band to Croke Park in February...bring a few crates of Valipocella..it would be most welcome!

and of course...Munster looking good ..very good....as usual
Unbannable member of the BallyHoo Clan- we have lots more members!

danci

Messaggio da danci » 17 dic 2007, 9:16

ballyhoo ha scritto:
c) Glasgow and London irish will qualify for the first time to the quarterfinals of the Heineken Cup
wrong for Glasgow
right for the Exiles (thank a scot ref...)
ballyhoo ha scritto:d) Munster..with the inclusions of Paul O Connell, Doug Howlett , Paringatai ( all injured ) will be favourites to win the Heineken Cup
they're not even going to advance to the knock-out stages 'cause they're going to lose both next two matches
ballyhoo ha scritto:e) Ireland will finish second last in the 6N
who will be the winner?

Rispondi