Italians & Home Nations

Our foreign guests can here discuss of italian and international rugby in english.

Moderatore: Emy77

Rispondi
gcruta

Messaggio da gcruta » 31 ott 2007, 18:57

Cane_di_Pavlov ha scritto:I would like to writing and singing a post in english,
tongue that I've studied at the medium school.... (cit.)
How you call you? How many years you have? Where from?
How stay? Not to be sad, 'cause life is a thing much wonderful
and I am here to make it wonderfuler.... (cit.)
And I could go on!
Pavlov's dog thanx God you DO exist!

djlara

Messaggio da djlara » 31 ott 2007, 19:12

gcruta ha scritto: Pavlov's dog
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Southern Ewan"?!?
Se fa ridere, vale.

JJGJ

Messaggio da JJGJ » 11 nov 2007, 5:40

I am British, and I play rugby for Ravenna RFC.............
I have been at the club for 2 years and I am enjoying Italian rugby very much,
There are a few differences between Home Nations clubs and Italian clubs(terzo tempo,salsiccia,vino rosso etc,), but nothing of great importance!.
The one thing about Italian club rugby which is very impressive, is the passion and commitment of the players and the staff, everybody I have met in the divison where we play has the same attitude and enthusiasm.
Rugby is a beautiful sport, and is well and truly alive in Italia!!!

billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 11 nov 2007, 12:05

jjgj, what division do you play in?

Very well done to Viadana, I saw the match and Viadana played a huge match in defence. Very good pressure in some moments, though we have to admit that Biarritz didn't seem very focused: too much sloppy passing and too many mistakes in handling. Pilat played a very good match. I was impressed by Harinordouquy, Cronje, August and Yachvili: every time the ball passed through their hands it was real danger for Viadana.
Last thing: Viadana's was a wonderful try, I really enjoyed it.
Segui ovunque i Cariparmi azzurri!!! - Ich bin ein Orqueriaren

Invece di farmi un busto ed esporlo a Murrayfield, mi impaglieranno e mi appenderanno in una taverna (Roy Laidlaw)

Er tacce è robbba da froci (Jimmy Er Fregna)

MOCKBA

Messaggio da MOCKBA » 11 nov 2007, 12:43

As I've mentioned before in italian I feel that sadly Italian clubs are still some long way away from the level of the home nations and the french in the european cup competitions. We, meaning italy, can field a decent 15 at national level however lack the depth of the other 5 nations. Scotland perhaps is the exception, it seems they have somewhat lost the plot pretty much after the 5N became an affair for 6...I do see the Scots as the weaker of the home nations as I think they lack first and foremost (gosh what I might be getting myself into..) passion and raw unconditional love for the game...I've said it...the Welsh would die for their rugby, the Irish have an attachment to the sport which can be matched by few, the English have it in their blood we have them to thank for the game. Perhaps not many of you will share this view with me but my impression is that the Scots play the game because their island neighbours do...kind of feels that it was imposed on them.

MOCKBA

Messaggio da MOCKBA » 11 nov 2007, 13:05

well not planning to travel up north anytime soon anyways :)...and then I prefer irish to scottish pubs so (hopefully) I should be safe for now
Nostradamus '09 XV / XV

JJGJ

Messaggio da JJGJ » 11 nov 2007, 18:46

Hello Billingham

We play in Emilia Romagna Girone 2, and we are sometimes know as Romagna RFC 'B'

billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 11 nov 2007, 22:30

JJGJ ha scritto:Hello Billingham

We play in Emilia Romagna Girone 2, and we are sometimes know as Romagna RFC 'B'
Right, thank you J, just wanted to know that to know what Italian club reality you're experiencing

Invece di farmi un busto ed esporlo a Murrayfield, mi impaglieranno e mi appenderanno in una taverna (Roy Laidlaw)

Pukana
Contatta:

Messaggio da Pukana » 14 nov 2007, 4:07

Hi JJGJ, i live in NZ and i am pretty interested in getting info about the rugby structure in England and whole UK. How does the Union develop the game and what kind of champs or tournaments you have in england? can you also detail me with differences between grassroot rugby clubs and elite clubs.
cheers in advance mate.

pullo

Messaggio da pullo » 14 nov 2007, 9:13

It's good to hear from J that italian rugby is good and able to teach something, while we (maybe) find problems where there is no trace of them...

billingham
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da billingham » 14 nov 2007, 14:44

Yes Pullo, but...you have to keep in mind that he's talking about an amateur team playing in Serie C, not about a Super 10 Club or the Union. You cannot try and mix two things that miles away from each other, worlds apart.

Emy77
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da Emy77 » 14 nov 2007, 15:47

Cane_di_Pavlov ha scritto:I would like to writing and singing a post in english,
tongue that I've studied at the medium school.... (cit.)

after hard brain work, the light bulb lighted up (invented paradigma!): Elio and the Tense Stories!!!

Fantastic Dog!!! :-]

Our English teachers would be very proud of us: we are all Italians, we are writing on an Italian website and we are all writing in English: oh my God!!!
"La penna dolcissima intinta nell'arsenico" (Cit.)

BixBeiderbecke

Messaggio da BixBeiderbecke » 14 nov 2007, 16:57

But you're all joking. You do speak english and you're pretending you don't know the language. I know my chicken. In this site you're always taking someone from the bottom

gcruta

Messaggio da gcruta » 14 nov 2007, 17:36

Emy, Emy... A parte che l'avevo già tanato io (vedi post all'inizio di questa pagina), ma, come dicono EelST medesimi, it is Elio & the Toubled Stories!
Tuco: "Ci... ci ri... rivedre..."
Il Biondo: "Ci rivedremo, idioti. E' per te."

Emy77
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Contatta:

Messaggio da Emy77 » 14 nov 2007, 17:43

gcruta ha scritto:Emy, Emy... A parte che l'avevo già tanato io (vedi post all'inizio di questa pagina), ma, come dicono EelST medesimi, it is Elio & the Toubled Stories!

Ahahahahahah!!!!!! :lol: Scusa non avevo visto che mi avevi preceduto nel riconoscimento del brano!
E grazie per la delucidazione sulla English version di Elio & Co.! :D
"La penna dolcissima intinta nell'arsenico" (Cit.)

Rispondi