Rispondi
m.map

Mbandà

Messaggio da m.map » 20 mag 2020, 20:25

il rugby è sostegno e rispetto
dovrebbero essere due concetti conosciuti e applicati da tutti i rugbisti
e anche dai semplici sostenitori/tifosi/appassionati/chiamatelicomevipare
https://www.repubblica.it/sport/rugby/2 ... P6-S4.3-T1
Padre nostro che sei nei cieli | restaci pure | quanto a noi resteremo sulla terra | che a volte è così bella. (J. Prevert)

m.map

Re: Mbandà

Messaggio da m.map » 3 giu 2020, 13:52

Padre nostro che sei nei cieli | restaci pure | quanto a noi resteremo sulla terra | che a volte è così bella. (J. Prevert)

ruttobandito

Messaggio da ruttobandito » 3 giu 2020, 13:54

Chi sasso sono le Zegre? :shock: :rotfl:
"MANI DI MINCHIA!!!"
Alfonso Catarinicchia

m.map

Messaggio da m.map » 3 giu 2020, 14:51

ruttobandito ha scritto:
3 giu 2020, 13:54
Chi sasso sono le Zegre? :shock: :rotfl:
sì, ho notato anch'io
purtroppo sui giornali italiani d'oggi gli errori di battuta sono frequenti,
assieme a molti altri errori di ortografia e grammatica (il congiuntivo, questo sconosciuto) :roll:

marte_

Messaggio da marte_ » 3 giu 2020, 16:20

Solo su Repubblica sono conteggiate 2,3 mila condivisioni. Dubito che un giocatore delle Zegre, Zebra ehm Zebre ( :rotfl: ) otterrà in futuro un'esposizione del genere

Aironifan

Messaggio da Aironifan » 6 giu 2020, 10:21

Ora più che mai, quando è in campo, deve essere il capitano azzurro!
Persona di intelligenza e spessore, oltre che grande atleta.
BRAVO!

Garry

Messaggio da Garry » 27 ott 2020, 11:43

Piovono -giustamente- riconoscimenti su Maxime:

MBANDA WINS 2020 GUINNESS PRO14
CHAIRMAN'S AWARD
Italy and Zebre flanker Maxime Mbanda has won the 2020 Guinness PRO14 Chairman’s Award in recognition of his incredible efforts as a volunteer ambulance worker during the Covid-19 pandemic.

At the height of the pandemic crisis in Italy, the 27-year-old gave up his time for over 70 days for the Yellow Cross in the Emilia-Romagna area of Italy to drive ambulances ferrying critically ill patients to hospital.

Mbanda’s heroic actions off the pitch were recognised by the Italian president, Sergio Mattarella, during the summer when he named him as a ‘Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic’ – Cavalieri al merito della Repubblica. The honour was bestowed on Mbanda at a ceremony in Rome last week.

The Guinness PRO14 chairman’s award has previously been used to recognise contributions of individuals to the game of rugby, but Mbanda’s selfless actions for the good of his community embodied the spirit in which the honour is set out to reward.

Dominic McKay, Chairman of the Guinness PRO14, said: “The courage and commitment displayed by Maxime at a time when the world was heading into the face of the pandemic is truly incredible. We credit our players for their bravery on the pitch, but we always hope that their experiences in sport empower them to make a positive impact away from the game, too.

“Throughout the pandemic we saw many of our players – past and present – offer up their time to help in their communities and ensure that we could take on this challenge as one. Maxime’s commitment to the Yellow Cross in Italy transcended sport and displayed the kind of understated leadership which is priceless in all walks of life. I hope everyone in Italian rugby and in our great championship can take pride in Maxime’s actions.”

Upon receiving the award, Maxime Mbanda, said: “Thank you to everyone who chose me for this award, however, I don’t think I deserve it because a lot of rugby players tried to help during this period. My family and the Yellow Cross, who I tried to help, they will appreciate this very much, so thank you – I am very grateful.”

"Il bello del sesso di gruppo è che se uno vuole, può anche dormire"
W. Allen

Rispondi

Torna a “La Federazione e la Nazionale”