Scozia vs Nuova Zelanda TM EOFY 2010

Tutti gli altri tornei, dai Mondiali ai TM sparsi per il pianeta.

Moderatore: Emy77

Rispondi
Alucard

Scozia vs Nuova Zelanda TM EOFY 2010

Messaggio da Alucard » 9 nov 2010, 19:52

Scotland: 15 Hugo Southwell (Stade Francais), 14 Rory Lamont (Toulon), 13 Max Evans (Glasgow Warriors), 12 Graeme Morrison (Glasgow Warriors), 11 Sean Lamont (Scarlets), 10 Dan Parks (Cardiff Blues), 9 Mike Blair (Edinburgh), 8 Richie Vernon (Glasgow Warriors), 7 John Barclay (Glasgow Warriors), 6 Kelly Brown (Saracens), 5 Jim Hamilton (Gloucester), 4 Richie Gray (Glasgow Warriors), 3 Euan Murray (Northampton Saints), 2 Ross Ford (Edinburgh), 1 Allan Jacobsen (Edinburgh).
Replacements: 16 Scott Lawson (Gloucester), 17 Alasdair Dickinson (Gloucester), 18 Nathan Hines (Leinster), 19 Ross Rennie (Edinburgh), 20 Rory Lawson (Gloucester), 21 Ruaridh Jackson (Glasgow Warriors), 22 Nikki Walker (Ospreys).

Alucard

Re: Scozia vs Nuova Zelanda TM EOFY 2010

Messaggio da Alucard » 11 nov 2010, 9:17

New Zealand: 15 Mils Muliaina, 14 Isaia Toeava, 13 Conrad Smith, 12 Sonny Bill Williams, 11 Hosea Gear, 10 Daniel Carter, 9 Jimmy Cowan, 8 Kieran Read, 7 Richie McCaw (c), 6 Liam Messam, 5 Samuel Whitelock, 4 Brad Thorn, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Keven Mealamu/Hikawera Elliot, 1 Tony Woodcock.
Replacements: 16 Andrew Hore, 17 John Afoa, 18 Anthony Boric, 19 Daniel Braid, 20 Andy Ellis, 21 Stephen Donald, 22 Ma'a Nonu.

Pakeha_70

Messaggio da Pakeha_70 » 11 nov 2010, 10:38

Un XV AB di tutto rispetto.

Ma Beattie che fine ha fatto? Infortunato?

Alucard

Messaggio da Alucard » 11 nov 2010, 11:15

Pakeha_70 ha scritto:Un XV AB di tutto rispetto.

Ma Beattie che fine ha fatto? Infortunato?
si, mi sembra ad inizio stagione...

Pakeha_70

Messaggio da Pakeha_70 » 12 nov 2010, 13:07

Can Scotland beat the All Blacks?
John Beattie

Can Scotland beat the All Blacks? That's the big question for this weekend, given that we have never done so.

Oh, and thank goodness they performed their old Haka before the England game, as the new one is an insult. And I liked the English crowd reaction as they tried to drown it out.

What makes All Black rugby special? Well, there was one ball carry against England by Kieran Read, the number eight, which summed it up.

He fielded a kick and ran into the opposition as hard as he could. It was no training-run entry into contact, he went for it as venomously as was possible.

Rule number one is that All Blacks don't hold back, and the try they conceded to England was their first in their last three tours.

And ever since Andy Haden jumped out of a line-out in Cardiff when nobody had touched him, I think most of the world realises that the All Blacks would do anything to win. Anything.

Richie McCaw, on Saturday, had one of the most unsubtle bits of lazy running, an act of which even Zinzan Brooke might have been proud.

I so wish referees would penalise the All Blacks for some of their nonsense, and I wish McCaw would stop trying to get the referee to penalise the opposition as it demeans the game.

Rule two is that we all know that left back home in New Zealand are blokes who are unable to make the All Blacks but who would play for Scotland. They are, frankly, glorious players at times.

I've tried to analyse their game. The All Black forwards hit up two or three times to get some forward momentum, and then they move it wide, often behind dummy runners. When the ball is out wide they trust their fast men to get in behind and offload.

Their rucking is extremely low to the ground, and a model for the rest of us. They defend mauls with little "mini" wheels after they smash them back, and then try to get in on the wrong side.

I don't think I've seen a team, one to 15, who are so good at getting hands on the ball when an opposing attacker has been brought to ground, and then they fire over the ball to try to win it.

It's impressive stuff. So how do you beat the number one team in the world?

First, you have to get the ball.

At scrum time the All Blacks are wily. Wheels to left and right and disruption as to the height of the scrum are all party tricks and, although England seemed to subdue them, I don't think Scotland will to the same extent.

England played a three-point attack - the same as Saracens and London Irish - but I am not sure that's the way to play the All Blacks.

Listen, I never beat them either, but it seems to me that it might be worth attacking what they perceive as their strengths but going close up the sides to tie in their best defenders, and then try to go through their midfield.

Crazy? Well, I can't see teams beating the All Blacks on the outside, but if Richie Vernon and Richie Gray can get running in midfield, or if the Lamont can come on short balls, then there is a chance.

The All Blacks are a very, very good rugby team. The trouble is that, at times, their antics on the pitch make them easy to dislike.

However, to be fair to every single All Black rugby team, the way they react at the end of the game by seeking out opponents to shake hands with and then to praise publicly afterwards, is superb.

Nothing lasts for ever, although this particular losing streak feels as though it has. Can Scotland win?

madflyhalf

Messaggio da madflyhalf » 12 nov 2010, 14:00

Secondo me, 12 SBW e 13 Conrad Smith può essere il test definitivo per la preparazione del pugile...
Vediamo quanto la sua capacità di allungare le mani oltre il placcaggio potrà essere più efficace del rude ma fondamentale piede di porco Nonu.

Sulla carta questa coppia di centri mi piace più di quella contro l'Inghilterra, proprio per il talento naturale di Smith nel correre linee di sostegno notevoli.

Ora sta davvero tutto nelle mani di SBW, che continua a non piacermi e che continuo a ritenere poco utile per gli ABs, se non come sostituto di Nonu, visti i recenti sviluppi riguardo ai "giovani" neozelandesi e soprattutto come opzione al posto di fantasmi di nome Isaia o Stephen...
The Honey Badger...
Goes vertical!
Coming soon to your screens! ;)

chr

Messaggio da chr » 13 nov 2010, 19:19

qualcuno ha un link?

rivel1

Messaggio da rivel1 » 14 nov 2010, 9:29

credo che in scozia ci siano 15 giocatori ancora in campo a cercare sbw
che passata!
Se hai tempo per fare due cose male, fanne bene una e incrocia le dita

Visto che non voglio scrivere "secondo me" o "in mio parere" in ogni messaggio, ritenete pure ogni opinione espressa puramente personale senza alcuna pretesa di verità assoluta

madflyhalf

Messaggio da madflyhalf » 14 nov 2010, 10:45

Donald ha chiaramente dei problemi con le parole "calciare" "fuori" "la" "palla" :|
The Honey Badger...
Goes vertical!

Pakeha_70

Messaggio da Pakeha_70 » 14 nov 2010, 10:48

madflyhalf ha scritto:Donald ha chiaramente dei problemi con le parole "calciare" "fuori" "la" "palla" :|
Donald è stato eccellente.

La meta del 49-3 è stata tutta merito suo.

E ha anche messo dentro delle conversioni difficili.

madflyhalf

Messaggio da madflyhalf » 14 nov 2010, 10:50

Sì, a parte il fatto che ha calciato una punizione direttamente in touch in goal. :rotfl: :roll:
Sono progressi eh: almeno ha trovato la direzione giusta per la rimessa laterale.

Comunque con Donald in campo l'organizzazione del gioco è precipitata...
The Honey Badger...
Goes vertical!

Pakeha_70

Messaggio da Pakeha_70 » 14 nov 2010, 11:11

madflyhalf ha scritto:Sì, a parte il fatto che ha calciato una punizione direttamente in touch in goal. :rotfl: :roll:
Sono progressi eh: almeno ha trovato la direzione giusta per la rimessa laterale.

Comunque con Donald in campo l'organizzazione del gioco è precipitata...
Dai stavo scherzando.
Ormai tutto il mondo tranne Henry ha capito che non è all'altezza.

SBW fa paura ma a volte mi è sembrato un po' troppo lezioso nel cercare l'offoad.
Dovrebbe essere più egoista e cercare di fare qualche buco in più.

Ma il ragazzo ha ampli margini di miglioramento. Dopo tutto era solo al suo secondo test...

metabolik

Messaggio da metabolik » 14 nov 2010, 16:55

Pakeha_70 ha scritto:
madflyhalf ha scritto:Donald ha chiaramente dei problemi con le parole "calciare" "fuori" "la" "palla" :|
Donald è stato eccellente.

La meta del 49-3 è stata tutta merito suo.

E ha anche messo dentro delle conversioni difficili.
era chiaro che stavi scherzando !

madflyhalf

Messaggio da madflyhalf » 14 nov 2010, 19:04

Eh oh fanculo, son lento ok? :rotfl: :roll:

:P
The Honey Badger...
Goes vertical!

Rispondi